Discover the finest designer styles at Lennard Taylor — luxury fashion for men and women
We're hiring at Lennard Taylor Design Studio.
We're looking for talented and like-minded individuals to help expand and grow our team!
In order to be considered for a position, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to
See our open position below!
full time seamstress/dress maker
Lennard Taylor Design Inc. is looking for a full time seamstress/dress maker to join our team!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Sew fabric according to pattern and make minor adjustments based on fit comments
- Create garments such as coats, blouses, pants and vests according to specifications and fit
- Layout, mark, cut and sew fabricAlter and repair garments as required
- Ensure that sewing machines and other equipment are in good working order
- Label garments
What We're Looking For:
- Must be knowledgeable of various fabrics and sewing techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively with Lennard Taylor and team
- Detail-oriented and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work under time constraints
- Must be comfortable working with all fabric types
Minimum 10+ years of experience
Let's Get Talking:
If you think you've got what it takes to work at Lennard Taylor Design Studio then we encourage you to apply. Send your Resume to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time position
Salary: Dependant on experience
Schedule: Flexible Schedule
Website Developer and E-Commerce Intern
Lennard Taylor is a clothing designer and artist located in the heart of the Exchange District. Each of Lennard's pieces are sustainably made in Winnipeg, Manitoba. When you come to our shop, you will be immersed in the creation and production of our clothing. We pride ourselves in keeping clothing out of the landfill, by transforming old or ruined clothing into visual art.
The fashion industry is one of the most destructive industries in the world. We envision a world where the clothing industry makes the world a better place, rather than destroys it. Our goal is to change the way people perceive fashion.
Are you passionate about changing the fashion industry? Are you looking for a challenge? We are looking for someone like you to join our team!
Web Development and E-Commerce Intern Role:
- Audit current website
- Update and edit website content, posts and pages
- Implement SEO strategies
- Implement Google Ad strategies
- Keep up to date on all Google listings
- Design, recommend and pitch improvements to new and existing features
- Assist in troubleshooting issues on web-based systems
- Provide technical support related to web-based systems
- Create website prototypes and experiment with new technologies and features as assigned
What We're Looking For:
- A positive and optimistic individual who is passionate about our mission
- A person who makes each person they meet smile and feel good
- A person who is creative and knows how to leverage their creativity to create a user friendly website
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Effective verbal and written communication
This internship is funded through the Venture for Canada Program which requires (1) must currently be enrolled in post secondary school, (2) must be a Canadian citizen.Must have experience with website developmentMust have experience with SEOExperience with Shopify would be considered an asset
Let's Get Talking:
The Web Development and E-Commerce internship offers practical work experience and an introduction to creating and improving web-based systems. This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real world projects, and autonomy. If you think you've got what it takes to work at Lennard Taylor Design Inc. then we encourage you to apply! We promise this position will be an internship like no other. Join us in changing the fashion industry and making the world a better place. Stand out! Send us your Cover Letter with your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We looking forward to meeting you!
Any Additional Questions?
Contact Us Below!